The accountant supports the Financial Director in handling all issues related to the company’s accounting. In their daily work, they will be responsible for comprehensive financial solutions to support the Employer: maintaining a general ledger, recording cost invoices, issuing sales invoices, developing strategies and communication with external institutions, as well as proposing process improvements, especially in the field of process automation.
Duties and responsibilities
- posting documents in foreign currencies, settling exchange rate differences,
- preparing tax returns,
- cooperation with institutions such as the Tax Office, the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS), the Central Statistical Office (GUS), etc.,
- sporządzanie raportów i deklaracji podatkowych, JPK
- keeping records of economic events,
- participation in verifying the correct circulation of documents,
- participation in month and year closing processes.
Required skills and qualifications
- At least secondary education,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office,
- Knowledge in the field of taxes and accounting,
- Knowledge of the full accounting system and bookkeeping accounts,
- Impeccable manners,
- Very good work management skills.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Ability to speak English or German.
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us by e-mail.
Please add the following clause regarding your consent to the processing of your personal data:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my résumé for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 – Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)”.
WE SUPPORT OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS THROUGH TIMELY PROVISION OF LOGISTICS SERVICES
The activities of Janas Logistics are dedicated to small, medium and large enterprises. With our staff’s professionalism and knowledge of the industry, we ensure safety in the implementation of our services.