Dispatcher / Transport Coordinator
The dispatcher is responsible for supervising our fleet of vehicles.
They are responsible for effective transport planning to ensure that orders are completed.
People with highly developed organisational skills are best suited to the role of a dispatcher.
Analytical thinking and communication skills are also useful.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing a group of drivers and vehicles,
- Ensuring the expected quality and efficiency of transport services,
- Inspection of transport documentation.
Required skills and qualifications
- At least secondary education,
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite,
- Good communication skills, being a good team worker,
- Ability to make decisions quickly,
- Ability to plan the working day and be systematic.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Ability to speak English or German.
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us by e-mail.
Please add the following clause regarding your consent to the processing of your personal data:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my résumé for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 – Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)”
WE SUPPORT OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS THROUGH TIMELY PROVISION OF LOGISTICS SERVICES
The activities of Janas Logistics are dedicated to small, medium and large enterprises. With our staff’s professionalism and knowledge of the industry, we ensure safety in the implementation of our services.